Terms and Conditions for Union Bank presents – Cerebration
These terms and conditions are applicable for the “Cerebration – The BusinessLine Corporate Quiz” being conducted from 1st of September 2018 to 22nd of September 2018, (both days inclusive). The period of the contest shall be referred to as “Contest Period”. Participation in the contest is purely voluntary. The participants agree to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and each participant hereby agrees to abide by the terms and conditions and/or by any subsequent revisions of the terms and conditions.
- The contest is open to all adults (Over the age of 18).
- The organisers shall maintain confidentiality of the personal information furnished by the contest participants.
- Each participant shall ensure that the entries submitted are in conformity with the laws of India and do not infringe intellectual property (IPR) of any third party including but not limited to Copyright. We shall assume no liability in case of any suit or claim of breach of intellectual property and all cost and consequences of any such infringement shall be entirely to the participant.
- The Prize is not transferable or will not be offered in any other form, no such request will be entertained in any form in this regard.
- The prizes will only be registered in the name of winners and will not be transferred on request.
- The organizing parties reserve the right to change or modify the prizes for the contest at its sole discretion.
- The participants will have to provide their Name, E-mail ID, Entries will be considered invalid without aforesaid details and shall not be eligible for participation in any manner. Participants agree to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions for details governing use of voluntary personal information provided in this contest page.
- The organizing parties reserve the right to alter, modify or change any terms and conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Contest at any time during the period declared above at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
- The decision of the organizing team will be final and binding regarding this contest.
- All contest materials, including details on how to enter and claim prizes are part of these Terms and Conditions of entry to this Contest.
- Entry into this Contest confirms acceptance of all these Terms and Conditions of governing this Contest and decisions.
- Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the organizer to use the winner’s name, relevant details and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.